- Download the file eph_setup.zip from here.
- Copy or move it to the /home/pi directory on your Raspberry Pi.
- Extract the zip file by typing unzip eph_setup.zip.
- Make the script executable by typing chmod +x eph_setup.
- Run the install script by typing ./eph_setup
The script will update and upgrade your Raspberry Pi, load all the helper apps needed, then download and install the E-paper software. Finally, it will reboot the Pi and start the fuse driver. Check the README.txt extracted from the zip file for more details.
It is worth noting that, if you choose to use the Raspbian Lite image, you will need to download the Git package which is not part of the Lite install. Also needed are truetype fonts to install in /usr/share/fonts/truetype since these, too, are missing from Lite.