- Download the file eph_setup.zip from here.
- Copy or move it to the /home/pi directory on your Raspberry Pi.
- Extract the zip file by typing unzip eph_setup.zip.
- Make the script executable by typing chmod +x eph_setup.
- Run the install script by typing ./eph_setup
The script will update and upgrade your Raspberry Pi, load all the helper apps needed, then download and install the E-paper software. Finally, it will reboot the Pi and start the fuse driver. Check the README.txt extracted from the zip file for more details.